Change from Monthly to Yearly
If you’re on the Personal plan, you’ll save $36 per year by switching to yearly. For those of you on the Commercial plan, you’ll save $289.
Want to pay your Epidemic Sound subscription all in one go? You’ve come to the right place. Learn how to change your subscription from paying monthly to yearly – it only takes a couple of seconds, and you’ll pay less over time.
If you’re on the Personal Plan, you’ll save $36 by switching to the yearly payment. For those of you on the Commercial Plan, you’ll save $289 per year.
What’s the overview?
- You can change from paying your subscription to once a year
- You can have several subscriptions on different cycles, meaning, one monthly and another yearly
Why does it matter?
- It saves you a whole bunch on a yearly basis. If you’re on the Personal Plan, you’ll save $36 per year by switching to yearly; doing the same for the Commercial Plan will save you a whopping $289.
- If you change your mind after signing up for a monthly subscription, it’s quick and easy to change to the annual plan.
How does it work?
- At any time when logged in, go to ‘My Account’, ‘Subscriptions’, ‘Edit subscription’, and finally ‘Change billing cycle’.
- The price for your yearly subscription is written at the top, in bold.
- The ‘Billed today’ section refers to your new annual price, minus the amount that you’ve paid for the current month. The change is immediate, unless you’re on our 30-day free trial. In this case, you’ll be billed once the trial ends.
- You'll be charged when you click the red ‘Change billing cycle’ button, then you won’t have to pay for another 12 months!
Want to learn more tips, tricks and tidbits with Epidemic Sound? Subscribe to our newsletter below and stay up to date.