With this update, you can change your subscription from paying monthly to yearly. It only takes a couple seconds, and you’ll pay less over time. If you’re on the Personal plan, you’ll save $36 per year by switching to yearly. For those of you on the Commercial plan, you’ll save $289 per year. It’s possible to change and stay on the same subscription, or do it in the process of upgrading from Personal to Commercial.
- You can now change from paying for your subscription every month to do it once a year.
- You can have several subscriptions on different cycles. E.g. one can be paid monthly and one yearly.
- Changing from yearly to monthly will be possible soon.
Why does it matter?
- This lets you save a whole lot on a yearly basis. If you’re on the Personal plan, you’ll save $36 per year by switching to yearly. For those of you on the Commercial plan, you’ll save $289 per year.
- If you change your mind after having signed up for a monthly subscription, it’s easy and quick to change to paying yearly.
How does it work?
- At any time when logged in, go to My Account → Subscriptions → Edit subscription → Change billing cycle.
- The price for yearly is written at the top in bold.
- The “billed today” refers to your new yearly price, minus the amount that you have paid for the current month. The change is immediate, unless you’re in a trial, in which case you’ll be billed once the trial ends. You will be charged when you click the red “Change billing cycle” button and you won’t have to pay for another 12 months.